Undergraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarships are divided between fall and spring semesters with funds credited directly to the student's account.
- You must be registered for at least 12 credits each semester.
- Collaborative courses do not count toward the 12 credit minimum.
- Scholarships are available for enrollment in undergraduate courses only.
- Students who withdraw and have a refund, the refund will be applied to the scholarship fund.
- The maximum amount a student can receive from institutional funds cannot exceed the tuition, fees and books, and room and board (if living on campus). Institutional funds include any award program and endowed scholarships.
- A letter of thanks to your scholarship donor must be sent to the MSU Development Foundation, 500 University Ave West, Minot ND 58707.