1-800-777-0750 ext. 3350
Meet Your Rep
Hometown: Montegomery, AL
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and a minor in Philosophy from Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The feeling of closeness you get between the size of the campus, the great faculty, and all of the clubs that you can get involved in.
Territory: Saskatchewan and Manitoba
Hometown: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing & Management from Minot State University
- Hardy High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: The campus is the perfect size to meet new people and provides the ability to make lasting relationships with faculty, staff and students.
Graduate Admission Specialist
Phone: (701) 858-3413
Hometown: Upham, ND
- AS, North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS)
Favorite thing about MSU: Favorite thing about MSU: I enjoy the friendly and family orientated environment at MSU.
Derek Van Dyke
Territory: North Dakota
Hometown: Mandan, ND
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Broadcasting from Minot State University
- Mandan High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: There are a lot of opportunities to meet new people and be engaged on campus. The campus is the right size and the people are very friendly.
International Student Recruiter
Territory: The World
Hometown: Frankfurt, Germany and Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Post Master Certification in Business from Villanova University
- Master in Diplomacy from Norwich University
- Bachelor of Political Science from Louisiana State University
Favorite thing about MSU: One wonderful advantage of being a student at Minot State University is that all students have a more personal and practical experience that only smaller universities offer.
Student Recruitment Coordinator
Phone: (701) 858-4216
Hometown: Minot, ND
- Master of Education degree in Educational Administration from University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology from University of North Dakota
- Bishop Ryan High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: The atmosphere of the campus truly caters to student needs. There are so many different involvement opportunities both in and outside of the classroom. The relationship between students and faculty on campus is very close – everyone knows your name! The campus is the perfect size to establish long lasting relationships with peers.
Phone: (701) 858-3346
Hometown: Beulah, ND
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education; Minot State University
- Beulah High School
Favorite thing about MSU: This beautiful campus is full of opportunities for student success. Students can build life-long relationships with one another, professors, and staff. I am proud to be an MSU alumnus!
International Admission Specialist
Phone: (701) 858-3184
Hometown: Minot, ND
- BA in Elementary Ed from Family of Faith College
- Langdon High School Graduate
- Family of Faith High School
Favorite thing about MSU: We offer a fabulous education at a great value! MSU is the perfect size for an international student to really feel like they are part of the campus community.
Phone: (701) 858-4348
Hometown: Moorhead, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Textiles from North Dakota State University.
- Moorhead High School
Favorite thing about MSU: The welcoming atmosphere, diverse population, and high quality education you can't find anywhere else.