1-800-777-0750 ext. 3350
Meet Your Rep
Hometown: Montegomery, AL
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and a minor in Philosophy from Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The feeling of closeness you get between the size of the campus, the great faculty, and all of the clubs that you can get involved in.
Phone: (701) 858-4216
Hometown: Moorhead, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Textiles from North Dakota State University.
- Moorhead High School
Favorite thing about MSU: The welcoming atmosphere, diverse population, and high quality education you can't find anywhere else.
Graduate Admission Specialist
Phone: (701) 858-3413
Hometown: Upham, ND
- AS, North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS)
Favorite thing about MSU: Favorite thing about MSU: I enjoy the friendly and family orientated environment at MSU.
Derek Van Dyke
Territory: North Dakota
Hometown: Mandan, ND
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Broadcasting from Minot State University
- Mandan High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: There are a lot of opportunities to meet new people and be engaged on campus. The campus is the right size and the people are very friendly.
International Recruitment Coordinator
Territory: The World
Phone: +1 (888) 502-6430
Hometown: Frankfurt, Germany and Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Post Master Certification in Business from Villanova University
- Master in Diplomacy from Norwich University
- Bachelor of Political Science from Louisiana State University
Favorite thing about MSU: One wonderful advantage of being a student at Minot State University is that all students have a more personal and practical experience that only smaller universities offer.
Territory: Alberta and British Columbia
Hometown: Lethbridge, Alberta
- Master of Administration and Leadership from Gonzaga University
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The ease of meeting new people from many different areas and the quality of my education degree.
Phone: (701) 858-3346
Hometown: Beulah, ND
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education; Minot State University
- Beulah High School
Favorite thing about MSU: This beautiful campus is full of opportunities for student success. Students can build life-long relationships with one another, professors, and staff. I am proud to be an MSU alumnus!
International Admission Specialist
Phone: (701) 858-3184
Hometown: Minot, ND
- BA in Elementary Ed from Family of Faith College
- Langdon High School Graduate
- Family of Faith High School
Favorite thing about MSU: We offer a fabulous education at a great value! MSU is the perfect size for an international student to really feel like they are part of the campus community.
Phone: (701) 858-3350
Hometown: Minot, ND
- Education: Bachelor of Science Business Administration - Minot State University
- Minot High School
Favorite thing about MSU: My favorite thins is the small-town, family like environment for individuals from all walks of life. Everyone on campus is very friendly and always willing to help. I am glad to call Minot home and proud to be MSU Alumnus.