1-800-777-0750 ext. 3350
Meet Your Rep
Hometown: Montegomery, AL
- Bachelor of Arts in Music and a minor in Philosophy from Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The feeling of closeness you get between the size of the campus, the great faculty, and all of the clubs that you can get involved in.
Territory: Saskatchewan and Manitoba
Hometown: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing & Management from Minot State University
- Hardy High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: The campus is the perfect size to meet new people and provides the ability to make lasting relationships with faculty, staff and students.
Territory: Alberta and British Columbia
Hometown: Lethbridge, Alberta
- Master of Administration and Leadership from Gonzaga University
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The ease of meeting new people from many different areas and the quality of my education degree.
Derek Van Dyke
Territory: North Dakota
Hometown: Mandan, ND
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Broadcasting from Minot State University
- Mandan High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: There are a lot of opportunities to meet new people and be engaged on campus. The campus is the right size and the people are very friendly.
International Student Recruiter
Territory: The World
Hometown: Frankfurt, Germany and Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Post Master Certification in Business from Villanova University
- Master in Diplomacy from Norwich University
- Bachelor of Political Science from Louisiana State University
Favorite thing about MSU: One wonderful advantage of being a student at Minot State University is that all students have a more personal and practical experience that only smaller universities offer.
Phone: (701) 858-4216
Hometown: Minot, ND
- Pursing a Master of Education degree in Educational Administration from University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology from University of North Dakota
- Bishop Ryan High School graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: The atmosphere of the campus truly caters to student needs. There are so many different involvement opportunities both in and outside of the classroom. The relationship between students and faculty on campus is very close – everyone knows your name! The campus is the perfect size to establish long lasting relationships with peers.
Aubrey Kate Stevens
Phone: (701) 858-3350
Hometown: Slaterville, UT
- BA in Behavioral Science (emphasis in psychology) from Utah Valley University
- Attended Fremont High School
Favorite thing about MSU: Minot State is a great education at a great cost. The small class size is just one aspect of MSU that helps to provide great quality for your money.
International Admission Specialist
Phone: (701) 858-3184
Hometown: Minot, ND
- BA in Elementary Ed from Family of Faith College
- Langdon High School Graduate
Favorite thing about MSU: We offer a fabulous education at a great value! MSU is the perfect size for an international student to really feel like they are part of the campus community.
Phone: (701) 858-3346
Hometown: Nassau, Bahamas
- Fayetteville Christian High School
- Northern Oklahoma College
- Minot State University
Favorite thing about MSU: The friendly environment makes it feels like a home away from home.