Melanie Moore serves as the Testing Coordinator for students with disabilities who need testing accommodations as well as all paper-based national tests and provides proctor services.
First, students with disabilities meet with the disability coordinator to qualify for testing accommodations. Students who qualify for testing accommodations must schedule testing appointments a minimum of three days prior to the exam. If a student does not show for an exam, the exam will be returned to the instructor. The student will need to contact the instructor to seek permission to reschedule the exam.
The following paper based tests have different deadline and fees:
- ACT (American College Test)
- GRE-Subj. (Graduate Record Exam-SUBJECT EXAMS ONLY)
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test)
Computer Based Tests by appointment:
- MAT (Miller Analogy Test) for entrance into various graduate programs
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) administered for College of Nursing
Students with disabilities have priority for the testing rooms. As time permits, Melanie also proctors various online/correspondence course tests on an as-needed basis. For testing information and/or appointment call 701-858-3371.
Note: Center for Extended Learning Academic Testing Center (ATC) provides a variety of tests including placement and professional certification exams (e.g., Compass & Praxis).
» View the complete list of exams.