Engagement Honor Roll Form Submission Process:
- Keep records of the time you spend on your engagement activities
- Once you have completed an engagement activity, complete and submit the
Honor Roll form. (You must submit a form for EACH engagement activity and it
must meet the minimum hour requirement for that activity.)
- Students must submit the Engagement Honor Roll form by the posted deadline.
- The Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning will request confirmation from the listed
supervisor, verifying completion of the hours submitted.
- Once all information is verified, CETL will submit a request to the Registrar’s office
to transcript those students who have successfully completed the requirements for the
Engagement Honor Roll.
- Student transcripts will show Engagement Honor Roll status for the semester in which
the student totals 50 hours of reported and verified activities.