Advisor: Christopher Beachy
Listed below are the suggested courses that may satisfy the pre-occupational therapy curriculum for UND.
- BIOL 150 General Biology I: Introduction to Cellular Biology
- BIOL 208 Medical Terminology--This course is requested by the chiropractic program. Students may take via correspondence from UND Continuing Education (1-800-342-8238).
- BIOL 220, 221 Anatomy & Physiology I and II
- CHEM 115 and 115L Introductory Chemistry
- COMM 110 Fundamentals of Speech
- ENGL 110, 120 College Composition I and II
- PSY 111 Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 252, 352 Child/Adolescent Psychology
- PSY 241 Introductory Statistics
- PSY 270 Abnormal Psychology
- SOC 110 Introduction to Sociology
- Humanities: 9 credits from three different areas