Advisor: Christopher Beachy
Listed below are the Minot State University courses that satisfy the 60 cr requirement of all accredited colleges of chiropractic in the United States.
- BIOL 142 General Microbiology
- BIOL 150 General Biology I: Introduction to Cellular Biology
- HMS 205 Medical Terminology
- CHEM 121/121L and 122/122L General Chemistry I and II
- CHEM 341 and 342 Organic Chemistry I and II
- PHYS 203 and 204 Introduction to Physics I and II
- ENGL 110 and 120 College Composition I and II
- PSY 111 Introduction to Psychology
- HUM 251, 252, and 253 Humanities
- SOC 110 Introduction to Sociology
or BIOL 210 Principles of Human Anatomy
or BIOL 220 and/or 221 Anatomy & Physiology I and II
or BOTE 171 Medical Terminology--This course is highly suggested for the Pre-chiropractic program. Students can take this course with Dakota College at Bottineau through interactive video or online delivery. Contact Dakota College at Bottineau toll-free at 1-888-918-5623.