The most common interview questions
1. Why would you like to work for this company?
2. How did you decide on your major?
3. What are your long-range career objectives?
4. How are you going to achieve your career goals?
5. What sets you apart from other people who want this job?
6. What is your greatest strength and your biggest weakness?
7. What was the biggest challenge you ever faced? How did you handle it?
8. What would you like to be earning two years from now?
9. What would you like to be doing five years from now?
10. What qualities do you think this position requires?
11. Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
12. What was your most significant job accomplishment?
13. What do you know about our organization?
14. Do you like working with people? (It's a dumb one. But don't be surprised if you're asked.)
15. What are your hobbies and interests?
16. How would you describe yourself?
17. How do you determine or evaluate success?