Master of Education with a Business Concentration (MED-B)
Preparing business educators to meet the needs of a rapidly changing global environment
Master of Education with a Business Concentration students are beginning or advanced secondary/post-secondary instructors who effectively enhance student learning and demonstrate the high level of knowledge, skills, abilities, and commitments reflected in the National Board of Professional Teaching (NBPT) standards for personal and professional excellence. The MED-B curriculum blends pedagogy with current issues and trends in business education. Minot State University graduates leave the program with strong research skills, specifically in the application of action research.
Information specific to the Master of Education program can be found at www.minotstateu.edu/tehp/grad.shtml.
Why This Program?
- Affordable - all graduate students enrolled in on-campus courses pay in-state tuition regardless of residency; financial aid is available to qualifying students
- Delivery - courses are offered on campus, via video conferencing, and online
- Faculty - the majority of faculty members hold doctoral degrees in their chosen fields
- Flexible - students may enter the program during any term
- Graduate Student Research Assistantships - research assistantships available
- Quality - The MSU Master of Education degree program is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education