Job Corps Executive Management Program (JCEMP)
Minot State University has developed a customized graduate program for Job Corps Center staff with the intent to prepare them for senior level positions. The program provides a quality graduate experience through integrated education that combines theory, advanced practical business concepts, and applied aspects unique to the Job Corps system. This is the only masterís degree program that customizes its curriculum to meet the unique developmental needs of the Job Corps community.
Students in the program are responsible for 50% of the cost for tuition and fees and 100% responsible for student supplies and textbooks. Center contractors and/or individual Job Corps centers will pay the remaining 50% of the tuition and fees, transportation to and from the University for fall orientation and the summer semester, and per diem for food during the summer semester. Additionally, Minot State University will pay for fall orientation including housing, in-state travel and meals; costs associated with the Words of Wisdom sessions; and summer semester housing.
Why This Program?
- Affordable - JCEMP fellows enter and complete the program at a greatly reduced rate
- Faculty - the majority of faculty members hold doctoral degrees in their chosen fields
- Flexible - finish program in 12 months
- Quality - accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education and the North Central Association of the Higher Learning Commission
- Beneficial - Article on 2010 JCEMP graduate
Dr. Lori Willoughby
Minot State University
500 University Avenue West, Old Main 315
Minot, ND 58707