MSM Intercultural Cohort (InC Program)
The Minot State University College of Business delivers a specialized cohort of its Master of Science in Management (MSM) program, the Intercultural Cohort (InC). The Intercultural Cohort brings international and U.S. students together each fall to begin the program and to study on campus while learning about each otherís cultures. Students in the Intercultural Cohort partner with each other to apply what they are learning to real-life management problems and gain greater understanding of how cultural differences affect business practices in other countries.
Developed by expert international faculty, the program is designed to give students the opportunity to develop high quality leadership, management, and communication skills. Graduates of the Intercultural Cohort will be equipped to manage in todayís fast paced and constantly changing work environment, making them attractive candidates in what is becoming a highly competitive marketplace.
Why This Program?
- Affordable - all graduate students enrolled in on-campus courses pay in-state tuition regardless of residency; financial aid is available to qualifying students
- Delivery - evening classes one or two nights per week
- Faculty - the majority of international and domestic faculty members hold doctoral degrees in their chosen fields
- Flexible - finish program in 12- or 24-months (international students are only eligible for the 12-month program as they must be enrolled as full time students)
- Graduate Student Research Assistantships - research assistantships available
- Quality - accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education and the North Central Association of the Higher Learning Commission
International Student Requirements
- Information regarding international student requirements can be found at: www.minotstateu.edu/international.