Faculty Accomplishments and Involvement
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT:
• Dean Frantsvog attended the NCAA National Convention in San Diego, California January 15-19, 2014. He attended with President Fuller and Rick Hedberg.
• Dr. Frank Moseley attended an Energy Risk Management Seminar in Houston, Texas January 16-17, 2014.
• Jerry Stai attended a Board of Directors meeting for Integrity Viking Mutual Fund as a board member and chair of the Audit Committee in Phoenix, Arizona January 30-31, 2014.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
• Dr. Minh Doan is a visiting professor from Vietnam that will be teaching BADM courses for the spring 2014 semester.
BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT:
• Dr. John Girard delivered the keynote address (Social Knowledge: Are you ready for the future?) at The Clute Institute International Academic Conference, Orlando, Florida on January 3rd, 2014.
SEVERSON ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACADEMY:
• Chuck Barney, Director, spoke at the Minot Air Force Base for a Boots 2 Business meeting.