Assistant Professor, tenured
Office phone: (701) 858-3289
Fax: (701) 858-3127
Office location: Old Main 315C
Preferred contact method: Any
Office hours: Spring 2013
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- Worked twenty-five years in the banking industry, holding several different positions and doing deals from Main Street to Wall Street, before becoming a full-time faculty member.
- MSU Board of Regents Faculty Achievement Award for excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Member of Directors and Trustee Board of the Integrity/Viking Mutual Funds as the designated “financial expert” on the board, and also serve as the Chair of the Audit Committee for the funds.
- Enrolled in the Chartered Financial Analyst Program to obtain the highest set of credentials in the global investment management industry, and have passed Levels I and II of the CFA exam.