Scholarship Selection Criteria
- A specific application must be submitted to the Alumni office.
- Priority is given to children/grandchildren of MSU alumni, faculty and/or staff (former and present) in addition to academic performance.
- 2.50 GPA overall.
- Student must be enrolled as full-time student at MSU.
- Selection for all scholarships is by a specific group of alumni board members from the application forms received by the deadline (see link below).
- The Peggy Wittliff Memorial Scholarship, in the amount of $4,000, is awarded to "one" student from a specific application process, which includes an essay application, with preference given to child/grandchild of alumnus. (Only those with Junior, Senior or Graduate status are eligible to apply for this award.)
- Scholarships are awarded in spring each year for the following year's expenses, one-half each semester.
- Scholarship winners are asked to appear at the GALA fundraising event.
- Alumni Application Scholarship - 2013-14 [pdf]