Online Studies Committee
Dean of CEL, Student Government Association President, Student Services Representative, Online Advisor, Online Coordinator, Office of Instructional Technology (OIT) representative, Director of Information Technology Center (ITC), one adjunct faculty member and one full-time faculty member each with experience teaching for MSU Online, one college dean and one department chair. (See member list below)
Method of selection
The University President shall appoint the faculty members, department chair and dean.
Two-year term for faculty members
One-year term for dean and chair
- Method for filling a vacancy
The University President shall appoint appropriate replacements.
To submit recommendations to the Vice President for Academic Affairs for improvement of MSU Online. To carry out this mission the committee shall:
- Examine the delivery of online courses and identify improvement areas.
- Review requests for development stipends for online undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Study opportunities for improvement in MSU Online
- Assist in formulating policies involving MSU Online.
- Committee procedure:
- Members applying for online course development funds will not participate in a vote if one is needed.
Dr. Kris Warmoth
Dr. Andy Bertsch
Dr. Conrad Davidson
Ms. Lisa Eriksmoen
Dr. Lenore Koczon (ex-officio)
Ms. Marley Kotylak
Ms. Mary Mercer
Ms. Jolina Miller
Ms. Trisha Nelson
Mr. Darren Olson
Ms. Linda Olson
Ms. Sherie Saltveit
Mr. Mark Timbrook