Advanced Study Awards
This program provides financial assistance to those faculty or staff pursuing course work for degree programs or in skill areas deemed critical to the University. Funding can assist with book expenses and/or tuition.
Applications are reviewed and determined by Presidents Staff. Minot State University’s Advance Study Grant awards are determined through an examination of the nature of the course/degree as it aligns with the institution’s mission. Preference will be given to areas which conform to the specific needs and strategic plan of Minot State University.
*** Application Deadline is December 1, 2014 ***
Congratulations to the 2013-14 Advanced Study Grant Recipients
- Tiffany Fylling- Student Advisor - Power Center
- Sara Deutsch - TEHP
- Connie Geyer - Nursing
- Jacqueline Reep-Jarmin - Instructor - Nursing
- Dionne Spooner - Social Work
- Nicola Roed - Chair of Nursing
- Ashley Guy - Instructor - TEHP
- Orlene Schroeder - Assist Professor - Communication Disorders
- Mark Timbrook - CEL