Power of 100
Minot State University has a long history of community service.
At the June, 1915 commencement, President Arthur Crane declared "The motto of our institution shall be Service - service to all humanity."
We have never strayed from that belief.
Our strategic plan, Vision 2013, focuses on creating a commitment to civic engagement and service. MSU is known for its dedication to helping students understand the value of providing meaningful service for the welfare of others, participating in civic engagement efforts, and working as stewards of place and community.
Join us in celebrating a century of service!
We challenge our campus, community, alumni, friends, businesses and organizations to complete a service project in honor of MSU's 100 years of service! One small act creates a ripple with no logical end. We want to create a wave of change!
Be the change you want to create!
It is very simple to participate:
- Create a service project or participate in one that is already established - think in terms of 100!
- Serve in honor of MSU's Centennial Celebration before April 15, 2014.
- Document your project with a brief narrative and photographs.
- For questions or additional information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read about those who have already accepted the challenge!